Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Chicago!

So I went to Chicago this past weekend with my family. I rode the train from Michigan City to Chicago since I absolutely hate Chicago traffic and it was a lot of fun. I also got some good photo opportunities; however, I had my wild animal with me and it can be a little hard to get some good shots. I think I still got some awesome ones even though I didn't get to get a lot.  

At the start!

I think train stations are just beautiful!

He was so excited about the rocks.

Fashion shoot! My mom modeling her
Younique Couture!

I think her shot turned out pretty good.

Jaguar at the Lincoln Park Zoo in the cat exhibit.

He was just adorable!

He was hiding but I found him!

Such an interesting type of Monkey.

He takes great shots but this little guy dive bombed me but he made up
by letting me get this awesome shot!

The other trouble maker!

My new friend Fred the fish!

He was singing!

 Walking the Chicago Streets!

I going back again to Chicago again soon, so I look forward to taking more pictures! I love sharing my travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment